Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THE WAY I WAS BORN
I was born that way
Just like every other man and
I grew up not knowing its worth.
When other men cast theirs off,
I still don't know the worth of my constituent.
The time I realized the burden on me
That was when I desire to cast it off
The religious soldier,traditional guards and
The medical army will not allow me to loose it.
In the midst of fellow giants
I see myself as a dwarf
For my story is different from theirs
When all roads seems to be blocked,
I decided to cast it off.
In the process,my duo performer refused
"If I were you,I would keep it.
But I have lost the grace".
What a sweet sermon from a prophet of doom.
I lace my shoe once more
Holding to my words
But I hope I would remain
The way I was born
Till I tie the nuptial knot with my second self.

No comments:

Post a Comment